$125 for a 45 minute session
While I am not on many insurance panels, I am happy to bill any insurance company for out-of-network benefits or give you the necessary paperwork to file for yourself. Most insurance companies provide some out-of-network benefits, although some provide significantly better reimbursement rates than others.
If you have any questions about whether I am on your specific insurance panel or the pros & cons of filing your own insurance claims versus having me file them for you, use the area to your right to send them to me. Also, if I am unable to see you due to insurance issues, I will be happy to give you referrals if I am at all able.
If you would like to see me and use your out-of-network health insurance benefits, please check your coverage carefully by calling the mental health and substance abuse phone number on the back of your insurance card and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? (This one is tricky. They may tell you they pay 50% of sessions, which may lead you to believe that they pay fee 50% of my fees. This may be true BUT it may also mean that they pay 50% of their standardized fee, which may be different from my rates. That is why it is always good to ask “Do you pay 50% of her fee or 50% of a standardized rate?”)
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are there any types of therapy you do not cover? (Some insurance carriers will not pay for any mind-body therapeutic techniques, even ones with a vast amount of scientific research to back them, such as EMDR)
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Look to the right and feel free to send my any questions you may have.